We are a local Australian manufacturer of European uPVC double glazed windows and doors.
uPVC significantly increases the energy efficiency of residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
We have helped many people and businesses with different needs.
- Most homes have at least one room which is coldest during winter and hottest during summer. Sound familiar? And are you are sick of paying so much for heating and cooling costs? Insulated windows will significantly reduce the cost of your energy bill.
- Tired of the noise from the main road, train station or airport? uPVC Double Glazed windows and doors are guaranteed to decrease noise and provide you with a more relaxing, peaceful home.
- Want your dream home to be fitted out with only high quality, long-lasting windows and doors? After all, you plan to stay here for a long time… oh yeah, and it needs to be attractive too!
- If you’re connected to a factory or in a high traffic area, you’d like to run meetings without the distracting background noises.
- It has to be done: cost cutting. But you don’t want to compromise your core business. Lower heating and cooling costs would make a huge difference to your budget.
- You want a space that’s low maintenance. Doors and windows are the last thing you want to fix at work.
Builders and Developers
- Your client demands a high quality build. They are willing to pay a bit more.
- A low maintenance house is important to your client. They want the minimum of fuss so they can focus on what they enjoy in life.
- You care about how your materials will be affected by sun, heavy rain, and high salt areas (for houses near the sea). You want to use non-corrosive materials in your build so the house will withstand Australian conditions for years.
How we can help you
uPVC is our Specialty
We use a material called uPVC in manufacturing our windows and doors. In conjunction with double glazed glass units filled with argon gas, Future Tech Windows and Doors provides our customers with a product that has many great benefits:
- Energy efficiency
- Doesn’t rot
- Low maintenance
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Decreases noise by more than 50%.
uPVC ticks all the right boxes for our customers. Read more about uPVC.
I just wanted to say thank you for the windows and screens; we're very happy with them and will definitely recommend you in future.
Who we are
We’ve been a family run business in doors and windows since we began in Germany in 1982. For 10 years we manufactured timber doors and windows.
If there’s anything you need to know about Germany, it’s that they have some of the highest quality materials and workmanship in the world.
Those years were invaluable for us – we kept learning and giving our customers the highest quality and service we could offer. We are not – and have never been mass producers. Every door and window is custom made for each individual project. We put all our products together by hand and run a comprehensive quality assurance program.
When we headed to Australia in the early ‘90s, we saw the appreciation and need for quality. So we decided to continue the business.
Customers know us for our innovation, premium quality, and outstanding service – we live and breathe these values every day.
Our continual search for new and better ways to give our customers quality through innovation led us to offer uPVC windows and doors in 1992.
uPVC – a better alternative
The team, including our on-site German technician did many hours of research and testing to find that uPVC is superior to timber in so many ways.Today, we are very grateful for the word of mouth that has taken us from our humble beginnings to a position where we can grow to help many more people build and enjoy long-lasting, beautiful houses.
- Doors and windows are in our blood (it’s been this way for over 30 years)
- Quality German materials are used right down to the screws (we say no to cheap imports)
- Our German technician is on-site to make sure our products always incorporate world class technology
- Our customers mean a lot to us
- We’re 110% dedicated to meeting your needs.
Want to know more?
Visit our showroom to see and feel the difference with uPVC.